- [Text]: There’s blood. There’s a lot of blood.
- [Text]: I’m going to need a ride home. Don’t ask why.
- [Text]: Mission failed.
- [Text]: I may have accidentally handcuffed myself to the stairs.
- [Text]: When you get home, remember this. It wasn’t me.
- [Text]: I hear the voices when I’m dreaming.
- [Text]: Are you naked?
- [Text]: Come over to my place and play strip poker.
- [Text]: I HAVE DONE SOMETHING TERRIBLE
- [Text]: What do you prefer, chocolate syrup or whip cream?
- [Text]: Answer me honestly. Am I hot?
- [Text]: Do you wanna have a sleepover?
- [Text]: Truth or dare?
- [Text]: That’s illegal.
- [Text]: I’ve always wanted to hear you beg. How about tonight?
- [Text]: LUCK. I MEANT LUCK. LUCK AUTOCORRECT.
welp it’s been a while, but I am checking my account again.
Just saw Winter Soldier and oh my god it was amazing. So many twists and turns and ugh I just want to be Natasha please. Also left me wanting to roleplay, specifically with Steve or Natasha rp’ers. (And if there are any Bucky or Sam rp’ers, them too :D)
If you’re interested, drop me a message.
Jackie Harkness here. I’m a Time Agent from the 51st century, stuck in the 21st century. [Fem!Jack…
Fem!Jack from the Doctor Who fandom. Follow?
ooc: so hi there.
I’ve apparently lost 4 followers in like 2 days, and I have zero activity on this page. So I think I might just delete this account. I’m thinking I’ll either make a teen or young adult Alfie Owens (Doctor Who) or maybe someone else from the Marvel fandom. Or maybe someone in the Avatar/Korra fandom idk.
That is all.
Intensely wants to rp with your character but doesn’t know how to approach.
Breathes on your shoulder.
”You so sure of that, mate?” By the look on her face, he could tell that it hurt. “I’m sorry, if that helps.”
"Promise, I’m fine, Doc. I’ll have a few bruises, nothin’ else." She gave him a small smile, assuring him that she was fine. "Thank ya, though."
Have you always wanted our muses to meet, but didn’t know how they would first interact? Send me one of the following ice breakers so we can embark on our roleplaying adventure!
- "Good morning, sorry I’m late!"
- "I’m not late am I?"
- "I don’t think we’ve met before…"
- "You look familiar, have we met?"
- "Do I know you?"
- "Sorry! You dropped this!"
- "Oh, sorry I thought you were someone else, I didn’t mean to hug you!"
- "Watch where you’re going!"
- "Are you okay? You didn’t fall too badly did you?"
- "I should have said something earlier, I’m-"
- "I’ve seen you around, I’ve just never had the guts to say hi."
- "You must be new…"
- "Do you need a hand?"
- "Have you just moved in?"
- "If you want me to show you around, I don’t mind helping."
- "I saw you from across the room and I had to say hi."
- "I wouldn’t buy that if I were you."
- "Do you need some help?"
- "Is this yours?"
- "Sorry, I’m not from around here, do you know where the nearest pharmacy is?"
- "Hey, have you got change for a note?"
- "Want some gum?"
- "Ah, sorry. I’ll move my bag, this seat is free."
- "Not every day you meet someone with such a smile!"
- "Thanks for holding the door open for me!"
- "Uhm, excuse me. Hey, wake up! This isn’t your stop is it?"
Veronica and Natasha (itsybitsywidow) are best friends. Practically sisters. As such, they are always there for each other.
They also spar. A lot. And then they go out for drinks after.