Jackie Harkness here. I’m a Time Agent from the 51st century, stuck in the 21st century. [Fem!Jack…
Fem!Jack from the Doctor Who fandom. Follow?
ooc: so hi there.
I’ve apparently lost 4 followers in like 2 days, and I have zero activity on this page. So I think I might just delete this account. I’m thinking I’ll either make a teen or young adult Alfie Owens (Doctor Who) or maybe someone else from the Marvel fandom. Or maybe someone in the Avatar/Korra fandom idk.
That is all.
Intensely wants to rp with your character but doesn’t know how to approach.
Breathes on your shoulder.
”You so sure of that, mate?” By the look on her face, he could tell that it hurt. “I’m sorry, if that helps.”
"Promise, I’m fine, Doc. I’ll have a few bruises, nothin’ else." She gave him a small smile, assuring him that she was fine. "Thank ya, though."
Have you always wanted our muses to meet, but didn’t know how they would first interact? Send me one of the following ice breakers so we can embark on our roleplaying adventure!
- "Good morning, sorry I’m late!"
- "I’m not late am I?"
- "I don’t think we’ve met before…"
- "You look familiar, have we met?"
- "Do I know you?"
- "Sorry! You dropped this!"
- "Oh, sorry I thought you were someone else, I didn’t mean to hug you!"
- "Watch where you’re going!"
- "Are you okay? You didn’t fall too badly did you?"
- "I should have said something earlier, I’m-"
- "I’ve seen you around, I’ve just never had the guts to say hi."
- "You must be new…"
- "Do you need a hand?"
- "Have you just moved in?"
- "If you want me to show you around, I don’t mind helping."
- "I saw you from across the room and I had to say hi."
- "I wouldn’t buy that if I were you."
- "Do you need some help?"
- "Is this yours?"
- "Sorry, I’m not from around here, do you know where the nearest pharmacy is?"
- "Hey, have you got change for a note?"
- "Want some gum?"
- "Ah, sorry. I’ll move my bag, this seat is free."
- "Not every day you meet someone with such a smile!"
- "Thanks for holding the door open for me!"
- "Uhm, excuse me. Hey, wake up! This isn’t your stop is it?"
Veronica and Natasha (itsybitsywidow) are best friends. Practically sisters. As such, they are always there for each other.
They also spar. A lot. And then they go out for drinks after.
SEND ME A STARTER (BRUISED & BROKEN VERSION) (x)
Natasha came home, not expecting Veronica to be there but she was. Not that she minded the company, but the other must’ve heard about Natasha’s location becoming unknown after an extensive period of radio silence. When she came back, it was a flutter of making sure she was alright about she’d become a hostage and they’d sent in help to save her. Little did they know, Natasha managed to get out herself, fight her way through and still apprehend the man they were looking for with a bit of persuasion on her part.
Her face was covered in cuts and bruises, one eye swollen after being beaten. More bruises covered her body but here she was, stiff as ever as she trudged inside her home, collapsing on her couch and exhaling, smiling at Veronica with a knowing grin.
”Definitely looks worse.” she said proudly.
Veronica was certainly beyond worried about the woman she called “best friend.” She spent hours up at night, wondering where she could have gone, if she had been captured, if she had died. Veronica wasn’t sure what she’d do if her best friend had died. She had no one else, really. So when there was talk of a rescue squad for Natasha, Veronica was one of the first (just behind a certain archer and, as rumor had it, a billionaire with a suit) to join the crew.
Thankfully, Tasha was home, and Veronica could breathe easy. They never ended up sending out the squad, and as soon as she had heard the news, Veronica went straight to her friend’s house to wait for her. And while she was sad that Natasha’s gorgeous face was all battered and bruised, she was ecstatic that her friend was home and safe.
“Welcome home, Tasha. Want me to make you something? Food, an alcoholic beverage maybe?” She smiled, imagining how torn up and bloody the other guy was. Tasha was a killer, no doubt about it; she could love some nasty marks.
- "Woah, when did you get that?"
- "Who did this to you?"
- "How many time have I told you to be more careful?"
- "You’re saying this was an accident?"
- "What a shiner!"
- "If you look like this, I’d hate to see the other guy."
- "I’m not buying it, you don’t walk into a door and get a bruise like that!"
- "Does it hurt when I touch it?"
- "Let me kiss it better."
- "If you don’t rest, you won’t heal."
- "Another fight?"
- "What happened to your face?"
- "I don’t think your arm is meant to bend like that…"
- "Let’s get you to bed."
- "Let’s get you to the hospital."
- "Why are you so calm about this?"
- "You’re bleeding!"
- "What are friends for, ey?"
- "So, instead of helping you, they ran off the moment they saw what was happening?"
- "You need to look where you’re going."
- "I’m not accusing anyone, I’m just saying it looks suspicious."
- "Do you want to tell me what really happened?"
- "Don’t move! You’ll faint!"
- "I’ve got some bandages, wait a sec."
- "You’re the clumsiest person I know."
- "I won’t let you be on your own, not when you’re like this."
- "How could you be so careless?"
- "I can’t even look at you, you promised not to get into any more fights!"
- "H-how many of them were there?"